Thursday, March 10, 2011

Winking at the Sins

Thou has mercy upon all,O Lord, and hates none of the things which Thous hast made, winking at the sins of men for the sake of repentance and sparing them: for Thou art the Lord our God. Wisdom 11,24,25,27
Introit from Ash Wednesday

I love this, the idea that my Loving Father winks at my sins for the sake of repentance and sparing me. That I always have His Eye on me and mine, guiding, keeping and forgiving us constantly. This makes me happy and I feel safe.

21. Conversations and open hearts after Mass.
22. Good news of a friend who has been our prayer intention.
23. The anticipation of my son coming home for spring break from college.
24. A beautiful day of sunshine.
25. Free wood for a home improvement project.
26. A good and holy husband. (can I list this one everyday? :))
27. Children, working hard to finish their work.
28. Piles of ironing,which means we have plenty of clothes.
29. Music filling the house.
30. The Rule of St. Benedict

The habit of counting my blessings and recognizing them is becoming easier and I'm grateful for that too. Hmmm... maybe that is number 31.

Joining Jenny

Lenten Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment