Monday, March 14, 2011

Raindrops and Red Porches 20{4}40



My list continues to grow...
52. Rain so badly needed to quench the dry grass and halt the grass fires
53. A loving husband and father, getting up in the dark on a cold, wet day to go to work for us.
54. Coffee on Sunday
55. Laughing at ourselves, with my sister-in-law! (Whom I adore and admire!)
56. Family dinner at Nonna's and Poppa's house every Sunday
57. Sharing a friend's grief at her grandmother's passing, prayers for the repose of her soul, for the family's comfort and in thanksgiving for a long life
58. Baking soda and apple cider vinegar
59. The sound of the bread machine
60. My wise son, mercilessly teasing me (when does he go back to college, again? ;)
61. The joy of godbrothers together again!
62. A priest who knows what's good for me,even if I don' want to do it.
63. Curly blond hair framing a sweet face
64. Godsons of all shapes and sizes and I got to see all of them yesterday.
65. A godson and nephew, gone to soon, whom I miss daily and who comforts me each day as I pray
for his intercession
66. Memories captured in pictures and words
67. The hard eucharisteo
68. The sounds of footsteps above my head, telling me my daughter is awake
69. A full day ahead
70. A freshly painted porch,deep red

Joining Jenny

1 comment:

  1. #58...really??? On your hair??

    This list reflects the love of your {God}mother's heart.

    ReplyDelete