Saturday, March 12, 2011

I'm Continuing to Count


I continue to count my blessings with Jenny

31. Enjoying counting my blessings
32. A joyful hug from a godson.
33. An appreciative hug from a goddaughter
34. A grown-up hug from a goddaughter
35. A sweet hug from a goddaughter
36. A shy hug from a goddaughter
37. A fruit chewy hug from a godson

Why do I count these separately instead of just being grateful for all the hugs together? Because each soul is so precious that they should be counted individually, because they are wonderfully made children of God!

38. A wonderful morning of soccer games
39. Beautiful Irish music and knowing the words to sing along.
40. Singing with my daughter in the car.
41. My daughter's beautiful, pure voice.
42. Home repair jobs, even if they take longer than they should.
43. A loving Father-in-law helping and always there for us
44. Children working hard with no complaining
45. Fresh, hot bread
46. A messy house
47. A safe trip home from college for my son
48. The Rosary
49. Hot tea
50. A morning visit with my dear friend

1 comment:

  1. Each child was able to pick out which blessing they were. This meant alot to them as did your long trip to watch the games ;)

    ReplyDelete